- Created Template:CardTableNew because I felt the old template was kinda cluttered. The things that changed are: (Xyfnez1618 (talk) 15:03, November 1, 2014 (UTC))
- image now takes "image.png" instead of "File:image.png"
- trigger now takes either numbers for soul icons or the words: door, gate, book, shot, wind, treasure, bag. (didn't really like how trigger took a lot of space :P)
- there are only 2 characteristics(i call them traits) boxes instead of 3.
- Created Template:CardTableEnglish and Template:CardGalleryEnglish based on existing templates. Feel free to use these on English pages.Xyfnez1618 (talk) 12:31, October 28, 2014 (UTC)
- Added background color to the back of the Japanese Name/Title of the page, the background will reflect the color of the card. Also added a auto generated link for the trivia or tips page of individual cards. If the changes do not appear, edit the page and publish as is, this will refresh the template memory. Sdarkpaladin 16:13, November 6, 2011 (UTC)
- To anyone who wants to help but do not know where to start, you can visit http://ws-tcg.com/ and search for individual cards, create a page using their JAPANESE name and copy and paste the information into the template following the guidelines. Understanding of JAPANESE is not required as we have dedicated translators already. Use Templates:
For further guidelines you may visit: Editing Rules
- For those who feels that they are competent in being moderators, please contact me at my talk page Sdarkpaladin 09:52, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Just a small note:
- The English re-direct page is to allow non-Japanese reader to search for the card; while creating it, please add in the same category into the re-direct page to allow them to show up at the redirect page. I have already done some in the マスター category page for reference, and will continue changing those that are missed out. Sdarkpaladin 10:01, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Please do not hotlink images, and stick to our format. If you would like to create a new format do discuss it with me or my other editors before hand. You can talk to us at our talk page.Sdarkpaladin 12:48, March 21, 2011 (UTC)
Sdarkpaladin 04:59, March 6, 2011 (UTC)
- To all Editors: Due to the conflict between the Characteristic 愛 and the Name 愛, the card name template will use 愛「アイ」 instead Sdarkpaladin 11:20, June 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Description such as カード名に「X」を含むキャラ will be translated to "Character cards with 「X」 in its name". Do take note and reflect the changes. Pulper 17:46, May 24, 2010 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.